Tuesday, March 14, 2023

A05

One purpose of my blog is to record figures I have painted and projects contemplated (and sometimes even completed).  This also serves as a way of "letting go".

Back when I didn't have much of a collection I was given to numbering units and projects.  This Hinchcliffe French Horse Artillery is A05 and dates from the 1990s.  Can't recall where the figures came from, possibly a second hand purchase at Cancon.  The painting/basing is certainly all mine.



The blue comes up better without the flash. 






2 comments:

  1. Looks good. The flash can wreak havoc with colors. Does show your detail work nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I find photography is great for showing the detail (and mistakes), but not so great rendering the colours.

      Delete