Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Second Napoleonic Austrian Muster

Not sure much has changed since my first review of my Austrian collection in July 2020, but this is more to high light that I have added a Page to the Blog that itemizes all the units.  It can be found here.


All based for Napoleon's Battles and provides for:

  • 2 Corps Commanders
  • 6 Divisional Commanders
  • 5 Light Cavalry Brigades (3x16AsLC and 2x12AsLC)
  • 1 Heavy Cavalry Brigade (16AsHC)
  • 4 Heavy Batteries (As12#)
  • 11 Horse Batteries (As6#)
  • 2 Grenadier Brigades (24AsGN, 16AsGN)
  • 13 Infantry Brigades (28AsLN, 4x24AsLN, 20AsLN, 7x16AsLN)
  • 4 Grenz Brigades (20AsGZ, 3x16AsGZ)
  • 1 Landwher Brigade (16AsLW)
  • 1 Militia Brigade (16AsMI)
  • 1 Jaeger Brigade (16AsJG)
  • 13 casualty bases, 2 markers and 3 spare gun crew bases.
Main shortfall is in commanders and there are number partially painted on my workbench.

2 comments:

  1. Always good to get an army out on parade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky that I had motivation to get these units out as some are destined for an appearance in a Snappy Nappy Marengo campaign game real soon.

      Delete