Friday, June 12, 2020

Two Shermans and a White Scout Car

Retail therapy post Covid19 Lockdown easing.  

Wonderful to be able to go to my local hobby shop, Tactics, and browse for things to add to my collection.  I wasn't sure what I was buying with the Shermans (both Battlefront), but they have come up good with simple black undercoat, Tamiya Olive Drab top coat and a dry brush of VJ Buff.  Not sure the stars add anything (spot the hand painted ones).





I've taken to magnet fixing turrets
 as I have some spare rectangular magnets and the turrets need fixing.  
I bore out a recess in the turret and secure the magnet with PVA glue.  
Into the hull using PVA glue again, the head of a clout nail.
If anything the result is a little strong.

Zvedza M3 Scout Car.
A pure delight to make!
All went together with no glue.

I've scanned the instruction sheet to show it comes complete with interior.



No comments:

Post a Comment