Friday, August 7, 2020

Swedish Regts Helsinge and Jonkopings

This unit is in the generic grey uniform that came into being in 1807.  It makes a nice change.

The Old Glory pack had four sets of command figures and rather than leave one in limbo, I added it to this unit as it represents a brigade in Napoleon's Battles.  So we have two regiments.

Helsinge has the black and white flag.  Jonkopings the red and yellow.
Love the look on the face of the end figure.
I took care to keep the belts nice and bright, the grey has a black wash, 
but if I do that to the white belts they tend to disappear.
The red tipped bayonets (there are two) are to remind me that these are the broken ones. 
 I am hoping having them on the same base with the standards will protect them somewhat.
Same image but without flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment