Saturday, January 14, 2023

Sagittarii

When I recently fielded a Middle Imperial Roman army, the troops I used for the Sagittarii  were not kindly received (AAR can be found here).  Apart from going to the Race Discrimination Commissioner the only think I could do was paint up some figures I had previously been gifted.  Here they are.




Of course we might need some generals.  This one I didn't paint, but did rebase.



Now looking at the figure with the aid of magnification I can see some paint chips and that old style of flesh painting is really rather, eh, yuck.






2 comments:

  1. They look great. That is the trouble with photography these days. To many close ups to ruin the illusion. 😊 Especially with my figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Someone needs to invent a figure filter to hide painting blemishes.

      Delete