Thursday, June 3, 2021

C'est Magnifique !

Even if I say so myself.

I've been meaning to sort out all my French for some time.  Mustering for the recent Snappy Nappy game reminded me of what a mess they were in.  This little activity will also now permit their cataloging on a page on this blog for future referencing.

All these figures are based for Napoleon's Battles.  And while they look like battalions or squadrons, they represent regiments or brigades.

Well over thirty years of collecting in this lot.  Variety of sources and manufacturers.  All 15mm.  There will be a page dedicated to them shortly, providing more information.

From left to right
Cavalry, Light Infantry, Line Infantry, Guard and Guard Cavalry
Artillery to the fore along with Corps Commanders

Drone's eye's view

The more common view of my army

There's about 800 foot, 220 mounted and 24 guns.

And I'd missed out these models:






.

6 comments:

  1. Indeed, it is a magnificent sight!

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  2. very eye candy sight of arrayed units - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking quite wonderful mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a grand parade! Must bring a huge warm feeling to look at them.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, ... I did have the arrayed in the sun room. :-)

      Delete