Thursday, March 4, 2021

Carthaginians Versus Fatimid Egyptians

This week at the club saw my Carthaginians face Mark Woods' Fatimids.  It would have been a League game, but I have already been knocked out.  As the Carthaginians used to belong to Mark, the question was, would they fight their former master or more accurately, their creator? Nope... Well, they did, but Mark's troops were inconvenienced (as in he continually passed any necessary Cohesion tests - boo hiss)

The Carthaginians out-scouted the Fatimids,
giving them a slight advantage.

Both sides advance,
again there is a slight advantage for the Carthaginians, 
who got to move after the Fatimids.

The Carthaginians attack!

The attacks fail...

But they keep on attacking.

But it is useless.

In the next turn the remaining Carthaginian infantry were routed.  Strangely I seem to have forgotten to take a picture :-)

2 comments:

  1. the only thing that suffered was historical accuracy. For once the Turcoman didn't evaporate when going within 3H of any enemy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good game. I hope we will be able to have a more accurate historical match when I have finished working out all my options with my new Arabs.

      Delete