Friday, November 3, 2023

Swedish Regt Kalmar

The uniform details are from The Army of the Kingdom of Sweden 1802-1814 by W. J. Rawkins and the regiment names I take from the flags that are also included in that book.  The flags I scan and print to complete the miniatures.

My normal camera is taking pictures, but not letting me upload them.  So these images have been taken using my phone which has a much better camera and I really should get with the modern world and use it as such.  The camera I have been using was good in its day, but was not top end or anything, just jolly convenient (mostly).

Oh no!
The officer is missing a button.

I am sure that guy in the back rank is asking the drummer if he can play some Abba.


I love how the photos bring out the detail,
but hate how they show the mistakes!



2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the button. His batman will sew it on when he is back in camp. 😊
    Great looking figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I don't have such a figure (and I'd be afraid to find out what happens if I google Swedish batman in 15mm).

      I couldn't resist: In Swedish the word Bat is Fladdermus which means “flappy mouse” this is why in Swedish, Batman is called “LĂ€derlappen”.

      Delete