Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Zvedza T35

Another beaut model from Zvedza.  When together easy as and painted up a treat.  Gave me a great sense of achievement in these miserable bush fire and lock down days (and I know I am having it real easy compared to many people/places on our planet).

7 comments:

1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I have been umming and arring about buying a 1/72 or 1/35 scale one for a monster VSF tank for 10mm. They are certainly very interesting vehicles.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. This guy is 9.5cm long and 3.5cm wide. I suppose there are monsters and then there are MONSTERS :-)

Delete
  3. Sun of York,
    Great stuff! Zvedza makes some great stuff. I used them almost exclusively to do The Great Northern War in 20mm.
    Neil

https://toysoldiersanddiningroombattles.blogspot.com/

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still tinker with 1/72nd scale stuff, but have only used Zvezda WW2 kits in that scale. I'm trying to keep to 15mm, but 1/72nd (and its derivatives 20mm, 1/76th and 25mm) have great nostalgia value for me.

Delete
  4. That is a lovely model Mark and you have done it proud.
    There is something especially wonderful about these tanks designed like battleships, I reckon. Stupid in the field but great to look at!
    Regards, James

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Land battleship it is.

I think the plainness of the camouflage system (if green paint can be called such) also lends to its grandeur. Make sure you see the image in the subsequent post where it is surround by a clutch of T26 tanks.

Delete