Wednesday, February 10, 2021

More Austrian Artillery

These crews came from the purchase of Stan's Austrians.  They needed little work.  The guns came from a number of sources and were a bit of struggle.  Thankfully my frustration with them does not appear to have manifested in the final product.  In fact I'm pretty pleased with them.

These nearly all represent light batteries, 3pdr was the aim for use in staging Marengo.  Just need some grenadiers and a few more generals and I will be ready.



The limbers (which I have had from the very start of my 15mm Napoleonic collection) are just meant to be generic markers, the same with the single rammer figure.

The guns are a mix of Minfigs SYW and Old Glory and God knows.

I'm not sure what brand the crew figures are.


6 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed Mark! Coffee next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Mark. And limbers too (of sorts), Stephen will be pleased!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And yes, we always aim to please Stephen.

      Delete
  3. Nice job - I've always felt more Austrians are needed on the tabletop considering Napoleon fought them more than anyone else.
    Neil

    http://toysoldiersanddiningroombattles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete