Sunday, December 25, 2022

Roman Christmas

Eh, I mean Saturnalia.

Velites - all I did with these guys was give em a wash and a rebase

Auxiliares - all my own work

My attempt at a boar

Legionaries (Hastati) - another just a wash and rebase job

When I showed these to my daughter she remarked that I had painted them in Xmas colours!

The velites and legionaries are repurposed from a DBA army, Essex figures.  The auxiliares were a rescue job (spare figures no longer required, manufacturer unknown).

6 comments:

  1. Christmas colours? Of course you had! Very festive. But among all the reds, whites and blues, its nice to have someone green on the table.
    Cheers,
    Ion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you include the basing there is a lot of green :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. I packed the FP in tight, while the FL I played around with a bit and of course the S are nicely dispersed.

      Delete