Monday, December 19, 2022

218 grams of Soviets

My Soviet forces continue to put on weight, although the gain of late has been a bit slow.  In part this has been due to the need to source a few additional figures to make up crews etc.  So what follows contains additions to my original 10kg purchase.











And now for something different


Komissar Karenski calling Uncle Joe

Your call is important to us and you have progressed in the queue

I demand to be put into focus!

About time.

And give me some natural light!

And finally...


Let's revisit this vignette to do it better justice.
Still perfecting use of these textured bases.
The tank rider pair look suitably dug in.


7 comments:

  1. Press one to report good news, press two to report to the Gulag. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. I have all the figures painted, just doing the basing. Still have a lot of tanks to finish.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm having fun with the basing, but it's a slow process.

      Delete