Saturday, January 29, 2022

Reds! Completion

Richard and I finished this interesting game last week.  The Whites will eventually be overwhelmed, but the game is well balanced in terms of Victory conditions.

A momentary embarrassment when the Whites snuck a train down to Moscow 
and evicted the Red garrison with the help of their airforce 
(that must have been at the very limits of its range).

I my memory serves me well, at this point the Whites would have won 
if we had been playing the short scenario.

But the campaign went on until the East was Red!
It was a close thing for the Reds to capture all the cities.



2 comments:

  1. I have that game but have never played it...I'll have to give it a go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a good amount of randomness in which side can move what when that would make this game play well solo I think. Definitely worth the effort to learn the rules and play.

      Delete