Wednesday, March 11, 2020

But wait, there are are still more Carthaginians

The penultimate batch.

 Gallic Warriors

 Gallic Cavalry

 Carthaginian Cavalry

 I've actually added in an extra four figures that I painted to make up this unit.

 Some Generals, needed for Impetus Second Edition.

Three leftover Spanish Cavalry that can be Iberian Light Cavalry.
Three figures on a base is a bit sparse,
but I didn't want them to go to waste
and didn't have any extra to paint up to join them.

I still have artillery and chariots to rebase.  These are for Early Carthaginians.  However I have run out of tufts and plasticard for the moment.  I have also obtained more Carthaginian foot and some cavalry that I will paint up some day.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. All bar 4 of the Carthaginian cavalry were painted (and in many cases converted) by Mark Woods. But the basing is all mine.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm very pleased with them. I also realise I need to do a big group shot of them.

      Delete