Friday, October 25, 2019

Up in the Air

 I take to the air in this Nieuport.

 Straight up I have my tail clipped by the hun!

 We circle round.

 He has a friend, but will he be in time for the action?

 Another blast and my kite is on fire!

 I can only hope that the enemy collide.
Close, but not close enough.

 I make a flaming exit!

 I had one damage point remaining.
Phew, that was close.

Enemy planes were flown by Stephen N (they are all his) and Mark B

First attempt to play Bag the Hun on my hex sheet.
I need to reduce the scale.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Promising. even though I had read the rules I found I hadn't read them fully enough. Of course in using the free set you get what you pay for. I had hoped to find a Youtube tutorial but drew a blank.

      I definitely want to try with 2 movement points per hex. To make that work and for ease of play want to make up some manoeuver cards as well as look as what to do with fractions. I MUST keep things simple, but need to account for plane maneuverability, pilot skill and any accumulated damage.

      Delete