Thursday, April 8, 2021

454 grams of Soviets

Slowly getting there.  With this installment I have almost all I need for the Rommel scenarios and in fact I should get my act together and sort one out.

Assault engineers, including one for an urban setting.

AT rifles, including one for urban setting.

AT guns in assorted shrubbery.

Trucks.
Not much of a fan of these solid cast resin models,
but they are done now.

KV1 or I think KV85.
The barrel was missing and this one was repaired using brass tubing.

SU85 or SU100
take your pick.


6 comments:

  1. These look tops Mark. The weathered tanks and guns, and those infantry uniforms—making 'modern' uniforms look colourful.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks James. The buff dry brush brings out the detail.

      Delete
  2. I like the 5 figure infantry bases as well. Very Soviet showing lots of men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've almost got all the infantry based now, but still have some to play around with.

      Delete