Saturday, September 26, 2020

A few Germans and a bit of terrain

It's not all games, sometimes I get to finish modelling projects as well. 

I've made more river segments than just this one, 
but it has been matt varnished 
and consequentially the limited water effect I had managed has become extremely limited.
Easy to fix.

Bits of balsa and popsticks and toothpicks,
sand and PVA glue and a good lick of paint.

Look over there! 
The grass is greener!

Always loved these 75mm guns.
I've put them on big bases
as they represent artillery assets for use with Rommel
and because I have spare large bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment