Friday, December 8, 2023

Huns versus Huns

My Huns have been fairly successful, but how would they go against another Hun army?  Dave decided it was time to find out.  Don't blink or you will miss it.

Identical armies.
Dave won the scouting and matched my deployment.

I won the initiative, but had Dave move first.
Both sides cautiously advanced.

I won the initiative again.  
After some shooting Dave's Hun charged.
My Huns generally evaded, my left flank losing a unit,
but my right flank having some modest success.
My nobles are a bit exposed.

Dave won the initiative using his prefered Decisive Initiative Ace in the Hole.
It didn't do him any good.
His left flank has been compromised
and his nobles bloodied.

I won the initiative and rode to victory.
A quick game is a good game.


No comments:

Post a Comment