Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Prussian Infantry Projects F19, F29 and F30

Next up some figures from God knows when and where.  That standard-bearer is one I repaired and given the undercoat used could date from the 1980s or even earlier (I originally thought metal needed an industrial strength metal primer). This is Project 93.2 (which I'm guessing is a 1993 numbering exercise).  It was destined to be Unit F30.  The painted figure was not by me, or the partially painted one as far as I can remember.  As there was originally 16 figures in this project the extra one (probably the painted done, was obtained in a more recent time).

F19, F29 and F30




I can be pretty sure I am not going to finish them and hope to find them a home.

1 comment:

  1. They are a mix of Hinchcliffe, Minifigs and Prince August castings.

    I have found a good home for them, or at least one with more promise than their current one.

    ReplyDelete