Thursday, November 24, 2022

Parthians versus Parthians

This week my relatively new Parthians took to the table top to fight Mark B's equally newish Parthians in what was a very civil war game.

My Parthians won the scouting.
The lack of terrain is what you get with Table B. 

I decided to contest the wings,
having some immediate success on the right.

Things didn't go so well on the left,
 but the right is developing nicely.

Time to get the cataphracts moving

They are getting close now

My cataphracts sweep into the enemy foot,
but find themselves in difficulty.

Clash of Cataphracts!

My Cataphracts routed the enemy foot,
and that put the enemy at breakpoint.
However they were able to make a last charge 
and engage my weakened forces.
Very successfully wresting a draw from the jaws of defeat.

My general's unit was down to its last man! 


No comments:

Post a Comment