Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Bikes and Trikes - More For My WW2 Italians

I painted these at the same time as the colonial troops but decided to make a separate post.  I had a dreadful time trying to photograph them as you will see.

Natural light seemed to work best.

The flash shows the detail better but gives annoying shadows.

Heading to the Heart of Darkness.
Appropriate for colonial times.

Not to be confused for Belgians,
these are Bersaglieri.

Then I found a different camera setting on my phone.

Still not sure if this is any better...

Back to natural light.

Tried an outdoor setting to get better natural light.

Went back to trying flash.

Back to no flash.

Back to full flash.

The other flash setting.

Coming

Going

I know there are too many photos, but they are such cute models!


No comments:

Post a Comment