Sunday, August 25, 2024

Brunswick Corps for Waterloo Campaign

I previously posted the light cavalry, but now I have completed every Brunswick figure I salvaged from a pile of metal destined for the smelter. Not sure if they are from a single or multiple Old Glory pack, but there seemed to be just enough to make up what was needed for Quatre Bras (and subsequently the diminished corps for Waterloo).

Line infantry

Standard bearer converted from artillery man.

Leib-Battalion (not far off as a base is roughly battalion size in Napoleon's Battles)

Same, but Minifigs.  Pity about the focus.

Light infantry

Avantgarde Battalion

Foot and horse artillery
The foot artillery is surplus to requirements.
There is also some debate about whether the Brunswick cannons were early Austrian or later French.
I went with British as I am short British guns.

Casualty markers or command bases, still being perfected.

The cavalry in a brighter photo.

Altogether, although missing something.

What about me!

And just for fun, here is the same formation in 6mm











No comments:

Post a Comment