Saturday, January 14, 2012

Austrian Napoleonic IR 29 – Completed

Undercoat commenced in July last year and I finally got the time over Xmas to finish them.  See original post on the background to this unit here:

  I only used the brown wash on the flesh, although I don't think these photos do the effect justice.

I’m very happy how this brigade of 28AsLN turned out for Napoleon's Battles.  I went to a bit of effort to make sure they fitted together regardless of sequence, not so noticeable when deployed in line, but a must for column.


  1. Excellent work, anyone who has the patience to do Napoleonics gets my vote :)

  2. Thanks. It's back to painting Prussians in the Napoleonic space, but currently enthused with WW2.