Saturday, August 1, 2026

Initial Muster for Vittoria

I've made a first draft of an Allied OOB for Vittoria and set out what troops I have.

I'm short eleven units at the moment.  20 SpLN are currently ready to be based.  

Next is to see what's on the lead mountain.  

I have left out artillery for the time being and also need a closer look at how the Allied army was divided into corps/wings etc, otherwise Wellington is going to be very busy. 

I will be lucky to get this completed this year, but there are other scenarios I can look at in the meantime.

I am pretty sure I have no shortage of French troops.

2 comments:

  1. Good looking muster Mark. At least you have more already available than you require!
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Well, there is that... OOB half full. Lead mountain has a lot of late war British uniforms and hardly any officers or musicians. The early uniforms are nearly all drummers! Old Glory and Essex figures (although the later are more balanced). Still, when I am making up units it doesn't matter too much.

      Delete