Saturday, March 3, 2012

Old Glory Napoleonic Prussian Kuirassiers

Perhaps a bit premature posting at this stage, but I’ve had these guys six months and want to get them done.  I bought them to form the other brigade of Prussian HC that appears in the Napoleon’s Battles Lutzen scenario.  The first brigade I built using ABs and they are wearing the blue tunic and have already been posted.  I wanted the second brigade to be in white and after some searching and a wonderful bit of serendipity found the Old Glory pack.

The only problem is that for a lot of the figures, the riders hands did not align with the reins. A bit of bending, shuffling and carving later I got them ready to assemble.  Of course after all that handling they needed a wash and here we can see them drying after their bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment