Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Two Grants

Thanks to Battlefront's generous customer service I now have two Grants.  I only needed one, but a second can never hurt (although it means I will probably need more).

 Most of my desert force has simple paint schemes, 
so I thought I would try something a bit more exotic.

 I took extra care with the transfers 
and was very happy there was some nice open, smooth places for the decals.

One of these Grants is flawed, 
but you would be hard pressed to tell,
I hope...

4 comments:

  1. Both of them are flawed which is why the Americans were happy to shift them onto the British Empire and Russians as quickly as possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This article provides a decent account of the development and role of this tank. I think the British and Russians were lucky to have the US able to supply them with tanks

      Delete
    2. Here is the link: https://tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/US/M3_Lee_Grant.php

      Delete