Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Carthaginians

Ever since I read Hannibal: Enemy of Rome by Leonard Cottrell  when I was a teenager, I've always wanted a Carthaginian army. What initially held me back was figure availability (although I did look at making Gauls out of the Airfix Commando set and Libyan spearman from their Tarzan set, luckily I never progressed that beyond single figures).  After that it was their poor showing in the WRG rules.  I am hoping they will perform better with Impetus, because with this acquisition I now have that opportunity.

 This splendid army was painted by Mark Woods for Field of Glory.  
It just needs some rebasing, and tlc, mainly in refastening some spears.

 And here is the first installment, 
ready for a game of Basic Impetus 2.0.


The Army List is as follows:




No comments:

Post a Comment