The camera has not always focused on what I wanted and the matt varnish went gloss, but the pictures aren't too bad at showing the colours I used (predominantly Jo Sonja range). I really enjoyed painting these and I'm glad I've now got them finished. I have a few more fantasy figures in this scale in the pipeline including some I've been working on decades.
Cloud Nine magnetic base has been used, built up with plaster and a bit of sand for texture and a little bit of flock to represent a well trod, but outdoor work area.
I tried to go for a straw strewn floor type of base.
And just to warn you what happens if you consume the six pints in one session.