Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Europe in Turmoil II

Long awaited sequel to Europe in Turmoil. this game has the same mechanics but covers the inter war period (for younger readers that is the 1920s and 1930s).

Just a trial run at this stage (as I was actually expecting to continue Barbarossa) but Richard had this all set up ready to play.  I had also spent many hours getting the rules printed which had caused no end of problems due to the file size. 


I was the Left Wing player (red counters) and Richard the Right Wing (blue).  Takes a bit getting used to as you seem to be moderates and not sure what the extremists in each faction will do.  It will help when I've read the rules and prepared for our next game.
 


2 comments:

  1. Hmm, looks interesting. I'd not heard of either. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Europe in Turmoil covering the period before WW1 is an excellent game for two players. EiT II looks very promising on limited play so far.

      Delete