Monday, April 3, 2023

Barbarossa - Vassal - Madness - Turn 7

Well, I was going to stop after Turn 6, but...

For full certification I was even thinking of doing AGS.  It is a separate Vassal module so I can't let the game go on too long without synchronisation issues.  That said, based on my experience playing this game with Richard, there is a very high level of independence, at least until AGS starts closing in on Kiev.

My play of AGN has been handicapped as I have only just got access to the Playbook.  I might have got the weather wrong for Turn 6 and 7 (looking at the Turn Record Track it seems to say the weather is Dry).  I also note that maybe strongpoints don't become available to the Soviets until Turn 12 in the north (although that might just be the ''extra" one).

I'm sure I'm doing some other things wrong as well, but I am having fun so on we go!

And the weather is ... Dry for North and Mud for Centre (the last turn of mud at least for six turns according to the weather rules).

Massive attack on Riga

And fighting to cross the Dvina to invest Daugavpils
(Lingering mud would apply in designated "mud climate")

AGN attacks were successful.
Next stop Pskov.

AGC slipped and sloshed slowly forward.
Soviets have decided to stay and defend Minsk.


No comments:

Post a Comment