Thursday, January 26, 2023

Wagons Ho!

Finally finished this.  The ultimate challenge, which I put off for a good month, was creating the canvas cover.

PLW39 Covered Wagon & Ox Team

Same, but without the flash

The cover is created from tissue paper.

Fiddly, but seems to have worked a treat.

Bit of a before photo.

Before photo with packaging.
It was purchased in 1992 from Brookhurst Hobbies 
when I was in California on holidays.

Completed but not covered.

I took these photos as I was concerned I would mess up.
Good thing I did as I discovered I hadn't complete the driver's moustache!

The title of this post did say wagons, plural, implying more than one and so here we have three:









4 comments:

  1. War wagon to follow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a card in Pony Wars for one. I haven't looked into getting a model for one yet though. Probably should watch the movie first.

      Delete