Saturday, October 19, 2019

World in Flames - 12

In Fortress Europa I roll on a six sided die wanting a low roll for clear weather.  I WiF I roll a ten sided dice wanting a high number for bad weather.  It's doing my head in!

 China hung on for all of the September/October 1940 turn 
thanks to bad weather, bad Japanese rolling and a short turn.  
However the weather for the first pair of impulses in November/December 1940 is fine...

A large force of Axis troops are expected at any moment to appear on the border 
now that Vichy has been declared.  
Bulgaria has been aligned and Greece invaded.  
I have started to pad out the Finish and Rumanian fronts.

China was able to build two divisions and the USSR three infantry units, one garrison and one cavalry plus more pilots.

No comments:

Post a Comment