Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Finally some Byzantine generals for my Byzantine Army

Thanks to Graham I can now field some proper generals for my Impetus Second Edition Byzantine armies.  I've gone with round bases, donated by Mark B, as they really just have a notional presence on the table top.

 Three generals, although I will normally only require two for a 400 point army.

 Conveniently colour coded red, gold and purple.

The rear view, how I normally see them on the table top.

They have a planned encounter on Wednesday night.  It will be a test for sure.

6 comments:

  1. Nice work! Perhaps these officers will prove inspiring for your Byzantine Army?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm pleased how they turned out, but now to test them in battle!

      Delete
  2. Pics don't really do them justice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor focus in the first two images doesn't help.

      Delete
  3. No more double one downgrades! These are the real McCoy.

    ReplyDelete