This is a club tree that was used in my last game now restored to its former glory.
The tree had broken from its original trunk and so I decided to make it a new one using a black straw, PVA glue and sand plus lots of paint. The fit was perfect and I decided to dull down the base a bit as it was very bright.
This post is actually because I have three big painting projects underway that just don't seem to be getting close to finishing and I had a need for at least closure on something. The three projects are:
- a heap of stuff I am doing for my 15mm Western Desert Force (stuck with having used Desert Yellow when I should have used Dark Sand and whether to use transfer or hand paint insignia or just leave them out);
- thirty 28mm Madists (stuck with a range of basing options); and
- 24 Napoleonic Middle Guard in 15mm (when I would rather be painting Russian Dragoons).