Sunday, November 16, 2014

Lucky Find

So today I went to the 3 in 1 markets at the Claremont Showgrounds - Hand Made Crafts; Antiques and Collectibles; and Polka Dot Vintage Market.  I wasn't expecting to find anything, but you never know.  I saw somethings I was interested in and when the vendor said $10 each I snapped them up.



Not sure they are Amer Com originals, but I can't believe anyone would think there is a market in cloned copies.  They will go nicely to build up my 1/72nd scale WW2 forces.


5 comments:

  1. The models look like Airfix plastic kits?, I remember as a kid during early 70's putting together one African Korps Half track towing a 88mm Flak gun?

    anyway...great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are thinking of the Sd.Kfz 7 It had a seat arrangement more like the Steyr. Matchbox made a lovely model of the Sd.Kfz 11 towing a 75mm AT gun for the Afrika Korps.

      Delete