Friday, April 26, 2024

Sui Dynasty Chinese versus Huns

As a learning exercise, I lent my Huns to Karl and used his Sui Chinese.  It took 21 turns, and was rather close, but victory to the Sui.  To spare you 21 images, and after a bit of trouble finding a JPEG to GIF convertor, I created the following.

Searching for JPEG to GIF convertors gave me a few false starts.  I knew I had done it easily before but when?  A search of my blog posts for a GIF brought up, eventually, an example.  I was super happy to find imgflip.com was still around.  Highly recommended!

Sadly, I hadn't taken the photos with creating a GIF in mind and so things move about a bit, but for an investment of ten seconds I think you can follow the action well enough.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I only wish I had lined up the photos better. The speed of the GIF can be altered during the creation process. I just went with the default.

      Delete