Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Three Churchills for Tunisia

For the next Rommel scenario I need three Churchills.

Voila!

 Three will not quite fit in one mat, 
but they may have to, 
as I want to try Rommel using hexes.

 Lovely models from the Plastic Soldier Company.
I remember with horror making the Airfix kit and all those little wheel assemblies.
Shudder!

This rather odd camouflage scheme is from Tunisia and copied from the picture below, 
although I see the scheme on the turret was more the traditional Mickey Mouse style.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I've got two spare that I will eventually do as more late war looking kit, festooned with spare tracks and maybe even some foliage.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete