I can’t recall the brand, but these chaps are destined for Crete. The hatches were fiddly, and the commander and his open hatches have been well coated with PVA glue over the top of the initial super glue I used. I am also trying out the nail board technique for mounting the models while I paint them. Easy for the turrets, but the hulls are a bit heavy and I also wish I had used bigger nails to give me something more to hold on to.
The base coat is Tamiya Flat Brown XF10, the same as I use on my Australians (which these tanks will be supporting).
These models are my first attempt at 15mm AFVs.