Sunday, February 11, 2024

Swedish Corps of the Allied Army of the North in 1813

Time for a parade.

My complete Napoleonic Swedish collection,
safely in its metal storage/transport tray.

There it all is!

And that is how it is listed for Napoleon's Battles.
The Swedish Corps of the Allied Army of the North in 1813 based on the OOB for the Leipzig scenario.

My next project is to complete the remaining units for the Army of the North.  I have the Prussians, so the Russians will be the focus, which is excellent as I have a sizeable mountain of Russian lead to sort out, except I think it is more infantry than cavalry. Doh!




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful looking Swedes Mark and always good to see an army that is less-often fielded.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My challenge is to get them onto the table top.

      Delete