Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Hummel, Wespe and Marder

These were Xmas presents and once I got stuck into them I got them done fairly quickly in between other projects.  They were a bit fiddly, but once I settled on a camo scheme they finished up quick.  No problem with transfers here.

The business end of these war machines.

Hummel

Wespe
(Although I always liked the Matchbox 1/76th scale kit)

Marder with flash above and without below.
It was a bright sunny day.

The Tamiya Desert Yellow is actually darker, 
but the green I've used is quiet washed out and I like that look.

Apart form being nice to have, these models can be used in a number of Rommel scenarios, once I get all the other kit sorted, Collecting these was part of that getting sorted process.  On, on, on!

No comments:

Post a Comment