Saturday, February 27, 2021

430 grams of Soviets

I'm actually working to a plan.  I've gone through all the Russian Front scenarios on the wonderful Hexes and Miniatures site and worked out what Soviet forces I need for them.  I've got about 80% of what I need, closer to 90% if I could just bring myself to use some armoured cars (of which I have an abundance) as armoured assets rather than invest in lots more T26s and BT5s.  Anyway, with this installment completed, I have all the T34s I need (which is a whopping 12 - that's a lot for a Rommel game).

This flash guy is solid metal.
I think a Peter Pig brand T34/85.

Same dude, but natural light.

KV1
This guy is heavy as well and I need one more.

This is my second and final SU76.
I invested in more crew for these, but couldn't fit them in :-(

The final batch of T34s.
I had to pull some of these apart as the tracks were around the wrong way.
The fit is not good.

One suffers bad from broken mudguards - careless parking no doubt.
The logs were a home made addition by whoever built these models in the first place;
adds a bit of colour,
as do the crew figures.


No comments:

Post a Comment