Sunday, September 15, 2019

Return to the Skies

At last Saturday's Games Day I only had a little time, perfect to fit in an old favourite, Wings of Glory.

Stephen N piloted the bad guys: Albatros D VA and Albatros D III (the one in red) top left hand corner.  In my flight was a Spad XIII (Nr 1) and a Nieuport NI 28 (Nr 10) bottom right hand corner.


 My plans narrowly missed colliding.

 The Spad climbs while the Nieuport has a shot at the red bird.

 The red bird flips and takes out the Nieuport with a single shot.

 The Spad returns and takes out one of the Huns.

I can only think that the Game Gods knew I was short of time and were helping things along.

 Is the red bird running away?

 No.

 I'm getting in some hits, but he's not dead yet.

 More mayhem.

Victory!


No comments:

Post a Comment