Sounds like a good idea to me. As a gaming butterfly my focus is all over the shop so this might give me a bit of structure.
Six by Six1. Impetus (should be an easy achievement)
2. Saga (the same as I need to do the club competition games and also work on my Vikings. Having now seen at least one episode of the show I want to dull down some of brightly clothed levy or better termed Thralls).
3. Napoleons Battles (more of a challenge as the games require more research etc)
4. DBA (only challenge being what edition of the rules. I'm still at 2.2. Ideally I'd like to run a campaign).
5. Wings of Glory (WW1 - should be easy to achieve)
6. Songs of Drums and Shakos (will also count Songs of Blades and Heroes).
SupplementaryX-Files collectable card game (not a miniatures game). I've been at my daughter to play this game with me all year. It might still happen...
Stretch goalsHordes of the Things (will count this as a win if I create an army)
Anything John Carter Warlord of Mars related
Napoleonic Naval (including Galleys and Galleons)
These will be an achievement if I can do at least one post on them. Naval should be achieved by end January, but it is a long term project.
Honourable MentionsFire and Fury
I will be happy to at least get one game of each of these played next year.
I wonder what I've left out? (Note that boardgames and computer games are not included)